Coming home is a reward in itself at the famous Four Seasons. The world-renown hotel and resort chain is redefining the standard of luxurious living with their Four Season Private Residences Toronto. Located in the sophisticated Bloor-Yorkville area, known for its unique fusion of historic charm and urban chic, these private residences are close to some of the most fashionable restaurants, designer boutiques, and world class galleries in Toronto.
Five-Star Living, Re-defined.
Living in this newly unveiled, flagship Four Seasons Private Residences offers the same amenities and personalized service one can expect when staying at the five-diamond hotel. You will always be greeted by a doorman, and can enjoy 24-hour valet parking and concierge services. Lounge at the indoor pool, get a full workout at the fitness centre, or get a massage at the spa. Impress friends and colleagues with cocktails in the lounge or dinner at the stylish Four Seasons restaurant. The business centre and meeting and ballroom facilities are also available for residents wanting to host large parties. Every need is anticipated, even in-residence dining and housekeeping services.
The Sky’s the Limit
The 44th floor luxury residence is especially unique and designed to impress. This is the only unit the Four Seasons allowed to be fully customized. Two direct-access elevators open to an expansive great room with floor-to-ceiling windows offering priceless views of the city below. All cabinetry, fixtures, and finishes in the bathrooms and kitchen are Boffi imports — the best designer in Italy and known in the world of contemporary interiors as the leader of innovation and excellence. Everything is top-of-the-line in this 3,400+ square-foot masterpiece — from the faucets to the lighting. A smart home by design, the entire residence can be easily managed from any device whether in Toronto or traveling the globe. The only unit of its kind — with views to match — life at Four Seasons Private Residences is the definition of living at the top.
Four Seasons Residence Features
- 3,422 square feet
- 2 bedrooms // 2 full and 1 half bathrooms
- In the heart of the exclusive Bloor-Yorkville neighborhood
- Two direct-access elevators
- Two corner terraces with SE and SW views
- Custom-designed library featuring a wet bar // Beechwood and leather cabinets
- Two 4” solid steel security fireproof and bulletproof lobby doors from Oikos in Italy
- Under lit lobby floors of onyx and limestone
- 10’ ceilings // Floor-to-ceiling windows with skyline views
- Fully furnished by Giorgetti of Italy Boffi of Italy custom cabinets, fixtures, and finishes in all bathrooms and kitchen
- Miele appliances in kitchen and laundry
- 4 types of limestone flooring from Portugal
- 6” white oak hardwood flooring
- Bang & Olufsen audio video system // Lutron lighting & window coverings // All controlled remotely
- Innovative interior doors imported from Rimadesio, Italy open both ways and slide into walls
- Artwork by Peter Lik throughout
- Laundry room
- Service elevator
- Additional storage and two parking spaces on P3 level
Four Seasons Five-Diamond Amenities
- Live-in staff on-site
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour doorman
- 24-hour valet parking
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa services
- Bar and restaurant
- In-residence dining
- Housekeeping services
- Meeting and ballroom facilities
- Business centre
75 Highland Crescent is listed for sale by Forest Hill Real Estate Inc. (4714268 ), 1688 Avenue Rd., Toronto, ON M5M3Y4, (416) 785-1500. Listing agent Jay Bleiweis, Managing Partner and Sales Representative (1221152). 50 Yorkville #4403 is listed for sale by Hazelton Real Estate Inc., (169200) 45 Avenue Rd., 2nd Floor, Toronto, OR M5R2G3,(416) 924-3779. Listing agent Janice Fox, Broker (1621174). Concierge Auctions, ULC — 100 King Street West, Ste 5600, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C9, Canada — is the provider of auction marketing services and is a not a licensed brokerage. The services referred to herein are not available to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable state law. Concierge Auctions LLC, its agents and affiliates, broker partners, Auctioneer, and the Sellers do not warrant or guaranty the accuracy or completeness of any information and shall have no liability for errors or omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances in this or any other property listings or advertising, promotional or publicity statements and materials. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. Brokers are fully protected and encouraged to participate. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details.